Unit: #1809 on the 18th floor
2 Bedroom 2 Washroom Corner Unit
Location: Don Mills Rd & Sheppard Ave
Size: 800 Sq Ft + Full Balcony
Parking: 1 Included
Occupancy: November 23rd, 2020
Asking Price: $638,000
Model: UT-09 (Level 15)
Developer: Fram Building Group
Number of Storeys: 17
Estimated Maintenance Fee: $0.58/sq ft/month (hydro not included)
Deposit Paid: 35% until final closing
Original Purchase Price: $495,900
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT VIVO CONDOS
1. Gateway Hub! – There is a TTC bus stop right outside the door. Don Mills subway station is less than a 10-minute walk away. York Region transit and Go Transit are also accessible, making it is easy to travel within Toronto and the GTA.
2. Highways Nearby! – The Don Valley Parkway and Highway 401 and 404, allowing you to easily commute to wherever you need to go.
3. Go Shopping! – You don’t have to look far for some retail therapy, as Fairview mall is right across the street. You can enjoy over 175 stores, food, and even a movie night out.
4. Award Winning Builder! – FRAM Building Group are renowned for their creativity, architecture, and design. They have built over 11,000 communities across Canada and the United States.
5. Plenty of Green Space! – You may be in the heart of the city, but there is no lack of greenery, there are several parks in the area where you can enjoy a nice walk with your dog.
Suite entry featuring solid core door with dead bolt, guest viewer and intrusion alarm. Monitoring not included.
9-foot ceilings in living, dining and bedroom(s) except where required bulkheads are installed.
Thermally insulated energy efficient double-glazed windows and sliding doors.
Interior swing doors with satin nickel finish lever hardware.*
Bedroom entrance doors are swing or sliders.*
Bedroom closets to feature swing or sliders.*
5” baseboards and 2” casings in white paint grade finish.
All interior swing doors and trim to be painted in white semi-gloss paint.
Flat latex off-white paint throughout, except semi-gloss off-white paint in kitchen, breakfast, powder room, bathroom and laundry.*
Walk-in closets with wire shelving and linen shelves.
Pre-finished engineered strip laminate flooring throughout foyer, hallways, living, dining, den*, kitchen and bedrooms.**
12”x24” ceramic or porcelain tiles in bathrooms and laundry.**
2”x2” ceramic tiles on shower floors.
Two-tone textured, flat or designer high-gloss melamine kitchen cabinets.**
Stainless steel refrigerator, range, hood fan and microwave or microwave hood fan*.
Panel covered dishwasher.
Contemporary granite countertop with square edge, undermount sink and pull-out chrome faucet.**
2”x16” ceramic tile backsplash.**
Kitchen counter USB plug.
Main Bathroom and Master Ensuite* feature contemporary deep soaker tub with 12”x24” ceramic tile surround and/or shower featuring 12”x24” ceramic tiles, waterproof light and frameless glass enclosure.**
Bathroom vanity of one-tone textured, flat or designer high gloss melamine with medicine cabinet, mirror, cultured marble countertop with rectangular integrated sink, and decorative strip light.**
Vanity will have built in storage space.*
Powder Rooms to feature porcelain pedestal sink with strip lighting above mirror.*
Polished chrome single lever faucets in all bathrooms and powder room.
Single shower controls with 8” rain style showerhead, and pressure balance valve in all tubs and showers.
Exhaust fans vented to exterior.
Water Saving Energy Efficient Low Flush Toilet.
Laundry facility featuring white, stacked washer and dryer, vented to exterior.
Heavy-duty wiring and receptacle for dryer
Lighting Electrical & Advanced Technology
White Decora style switches and receptacles throughout.
Ceiling light fixtures in foyer, hallway, walk-in closets.*
Switch-controlled receptacles in living, bedrooms and dens.*
Decorative strip light in main bath and ensuite.*
Decorative strip light in powder room.*
Track lighting fixture in kitchen.
Individual service panels with circuit breakers.
Smoke, heat and Carbon Monoxide detectors.
Wired with cable outlets to enable connection to entertainment, information and communication services including high speed Internet services.
Individual hydro metering.
The listing data above is provided under copyright by the Canada Real Estate Association.The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurateby Canada Real Estate Association nor RealMasterMLS®, REALTOR® & associated logos are trademarks of The Canadian Real Estate Association.